About

ZAC TURNS 3

Sunday 11 September 2016



Today our sweet little Zac turned 3… When I think about it it kind of blows my mind. I mean, how can he be three already??? But at the same time I feel like he’s been with me my whole life…
Anyhow, as usual Zac came into our bed in the middle of the night and happened to wake up really early (okay like 6.15am which is early right?) and decided to get up and wander around the house.
The night before Noel and I had set up the house with balloons and wrapped his presents, put his new bike together etc so once he was up I waited to hear his reaction and I was greeted with the sound of his bike wheels turning on our hardwood floors, followed by the rustling of paper as he started to realise the presents on the dining room table were for him. I could hear him having an excited little conversation with himself and then the calling of “mama get up!!”
So our morning was spent playing with his new bike, play doh and a new ‘James’ Thomas the Tank Engine train (which is his favourite out of all of them.. I think he has around 4-5 James trains now haha).
Our closest family members celebrated with us over lunch and we ended the birthday meal with the most gorgeous looking Thomas cake with three golden candles.
It was such a fun day. Zac played with his new toys the entire day and passed out on the couch just before 6pm after a hot bath. Even Sebastian was exhausted from all of the playing and excitement and was in bed early too. I really hope this is a birthday Zac will remember. It was low key but spent with our family who all love him so very much. It was also the last birthday we will celebrate in our home as we are moving next month.. But more on that later.


Zac we love you more than you will ever know. Happy birthday baby. xx


















No comments:

Post a Comment