About

Mothers Day at Kinder

Thursday 9 May 2019



Seb's kinder put on a special morning tea for us mamas' this morning in anticipation of mothers day this Sunday. And it was the sweetest this ever. The kids had made us cupcakes which we decorated together, macaroni necklaces, painted handprints on canvas and cute little cards.

Seb and I had the funnest time together. He ran up to the fence when he saw me pulling into the carpark and then ran to the door to greet me. He took me to the cupcake table where we decorated our cakes together. I was the first Mum there and therefore the first to decorate cakes. I almost felt a little sorry for the others as we used A LOT (most) of the decorations on our cakes. Seb was a little heavy handed when it came to sprinkling them on top. But they tasted good and we were happy so... oh well. (trust me... these pictures don't show all of the sprinkles that started on our cakes and ended up all over the table and floor.... but there were a lot).











After eating our cakes (I had to keep steering Seb away from the table because he wanted to go back and eat the icing out of a bowl with the spoon) we went outside for a play.

He showed me his cool tricks jumping off the trampoline, how he could go down the slide, how high he could swing, and then we started building a pretend fire so we could roast pretend marshmallows. I love his imagination and enthusiasm.





Seb wanted me to take this photo of his bum in the air lol.



















Then we went to the outdoor kitchen and made a 'mud'cake. We had lots of fun scooping up dirt, bark and leaves to put in it.

















At the end of the session, the kids handed out the little gifts they had made and read us a story called Thanks Mum. Hand made cards and gifts from the kids are my all time favourite. They are so adorable and heart felt it just makes me so happy.











My Special necklace...





Thank you for a special day Sebby. Love you so much. You make me the happiest mum in the whole world and are the light of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment